Similar to chronic kidney disease is acute kidney failure or AKF or AKD. Acute kidney disease occurs when the kidneys are not able to survive the damage to them and result in obstruction in the urine elimination process. When such a condition appears, dangerous levels of waste may accumulate in the body and the blood’s chemical measure may go out of balance.
Unlike CKD, Acute kidney failure develops rapidly, given some days. It is common in those who are already under medical supervision or critically ill or facing CKD from a time being. It is life-threatening to lose most of the kidney function. However, AKF can be made to reverse if you were healthy before or you adopted acute kidney treatment in Ayurveda at the early stage.
What are the existing causes of AKD?
There are various factors prompting damage to the kidneys. Some such conditions when go irregular for some time, result in permanent damage to the kidneys and lead to renal failure. So, it is necessary that you take well care of your kidneys with the ayurvedic cure for damaged renal.
The causes might include one or more of the following conditions:
- Acute tubular necrosis (ATN)
- Severe or sudden dehydration
- Toxic kidney injury from poisons or certain medications
- Autoimmune kidney diseases, such as acute nephritic syndrome and interstitial nephritis
- Urinary tract obstruction
Reduced blood flow to the kidneys can also damage the kidneys. These may occur because of:
- Low blood pressure
- Septic shock
- Serious illness
Certain disorders can cause clotting within the kidney’s blood vessels, and this can lead to acute kidney failure. These conditions include:
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome
- Idiopathic thrombocytopenic thrombotic purpura (ITTP)
- Malignant hypertension
- Transfusion reaction
- Some infections, such as septicemia and acute pyelonephritis can directly injure your kidneys
Pregnancy can also cause harm kidney function, including placenta previa and placenta abruption.
Your chances of developing acute kidney disease also increase with the following risk factors:
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Diabetes, especially if it’s not well regulated
- High blood pressure
- Heart failure
- If you had heart, abdominal, or bone marrow-related surgery or transplant, this also increases your risk.
If you are in an intensive care unit for a severe condition, you are likely to get acute kidney failure.
What are the symptoms of acute kidney failure?
Acute kidney failure does not come up with any predominant warning sign. The symptoms often look similar to other well-being conditions. However, acute kidney disease symptoms that are too subtle to notice but the major ones are as follow:
- Blood in the stools
- Breath odor
- A metallic taste in your mouth
- Slow, sluggish and inactive movement of the body
- Generalized swelling or fluid retention causing bloating
- Pain between ribs and hips
- Hand tremor
- Changes in mental status
- Decreased appetite
- Decreased sensation, especially in your hands or feet
- Prolonged bleeding
Following are the complications of acute kidney failure:
- Fluid buildup: Diseased kidney allows the fluid or waste to buildup in the linings of the cells and tissues, which can cause many complications. So, immediate treatment like acute kidney treatment in Ayurveda is needed for a faster and permanent recovery.
- Heart disease: The waste that flows inside the vessels reaches the heart causing heart-related problems.
- Chest pain: If the lining of the heart becomes inflamed, you may face a problem in taking a breath.
- Muscle weakness: Due to unhealthy kidney function, the fluid and electrolyte balance gets imbalanced and can result in muscle weakness.
- Chronic kidney failure: AKD or AKF can result in permanent damage to the kidneys.
- Death: Acute kidney failure can suddenly stop the function of the kidneys, ultimately leading to death. So, it is essential to go for Ayurveda acute kidney failure treatment as a possible cure for the damaged kidney function.
With the best acute kidney injury treatment, a better diet plan, and diligence, your chances of getting recovered are quite good. Seek immediate and regular medical attention from your ayurvedic specialist. Choosing meditation along with will help to boost the immune system and release stress from the body. Apart from that, make sure you avoid every unethical habit that can worsen your situation.
Contact us for further communication!
Frequently Asked Questions on the Acute Kidney Disease
Acute kidney disease is a severe health condition as it leads to kidney failure in a few hours. It can also cause an accumulation of electrolytes and waste materials, another life-threatening condition.
With the help of Ayurvedic treatment, Acute kidney injury can be prevented from escalating to higher levels.
Ayurveda is the oldest form of remedial science that possess zero side effects and no negative impacts on the health of a patient.