Cholesterol is one of the fatty substances present in the body. It is vital to make molecules like hormones, fat-soluble vitamins, and bile acids that help digest food. It is also very essential to maintain a healthy level of cholesterol in the body because unhealthy cholesterol levels can cause problems like heart attack, chronic kidney disease, thyroid, and many more.
Kidney diseases are prevalent due to some health problems like high blood pressure, elevated blood sugar level, increased cholesterol level, etc. Kidneys are the organs that are accountable to sift toxins from the blood and eliminate them through urine. Further, kidneys also produce hormones that are vital for the production of red blood cells. But, when due to any reason, it stops working well, causing health ailments like nausea, fatigue, hyperventilate, and many more.
Generally, high blood pressure or blood sugar levels are the two leading causes of kidney diseases for which Chronic kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda is highly recommendable. But a high cholesterol level is also a primary cause of kidney-related problems.
Scroll down to read-
- What is cholesterol?
- Cholesterol and kidney disease
- Preventions to keep your blood vessels normal with kidney disease
- Causes of high cholesterol level
- Diet for reducing cholesterol level
- How does Ayurvedic kidney treatment naturally help?
What is cholesterol?
In your body, several different types of fatty substances are present, and cholesterol is one of them. Cholesterol does much vital work to keep your body healthy. But, when due to any reason the blood vessels are damaged, cholesterol can be accumulated and narrow the blood vessels. Usually, it happens when the level of cholesterol is high in the blood.
Cholesterol and kidney disease
The Kidneys not only filter and excrete wastes from your blood but also clean additional unwanted nutrients. High blood pressure and blood sugar levels are standard in a person with kidney disease; likewise, high cholesterol level also occurs during kidney disease. Especially a person with chronic kidney disease might observe problems with blood vessels. Cholesterol is a common factor in people with an ill kidney. Due to kidney problems, wastes can accumulate in the body and cause various severe health problems. Kidney patients who are taking dialysis as treatment are at higher risk of having high cholesterol levels and heart diseases. So, chronic kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda that not only works on the fundamental causes and symptoms of the disease but also sustain your heart health.
Preventions to keep your blood vessels normal with kidney disease
You might do many things to keep your skin healthy and glowing. But, sometime, you may ignore the things that are also vital to keep your kidneys, liver, heart, and other organs of your body healthy and free from diseases. By maintaining the level of high cholesterol is not enough to keeping blood vessels healthy. Following are the preventions by Ayurvedic kidney treatment naturally; you can prevent problems correlated with kidneys.
Quit smoking because it is more dangerous than a high cholesterol level. It can cause cancer, diseases related to blood vessels, and kidney disorders.
- Do yoga if you have thyroid, obesity, or if you are overweight.
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet that does not contain much protein, phosphorus, and sodium.
- Aim for a much robust level of blood glucose and blood pressure.
- Stop kidney dialysis and take Ayurvedic medications for your diseased kidney.
- Avoid consuming certain medications that might increase the risk of a heart attack.
Causes of high cholesterol level
Underneath are the health problems or circumstances that can increase your cholesterol level-
- A family history of elevated cholesterol level
- The problem of nephrotic syndrome causes a high cholesterol level
- Kidney transplantation causes a high cholesterol level
- Consumption of drugs can increase cholesterol levels
- A diet high in fat and cholesterol increases the level of cholesterol in the blood
- High blood pressure also causes elevated cholesterol levels
- Anxiety, stress, or depression might cause a problem of high cholesterol levels
Having one or more of these problems means your cholesterol level is high, which can harm your kidneys.
Diet for reducing cholesterol level
By incorporating some changes in your diet plan, you can get relieved from kidney diseases. People with kidney problems and high cholesterol levels should avoid consuming harmful fats, protein, potassium, phosphorus, and sodium.
How does Ayurvedic kidney treatment naturally help?
High cholesterol level is one of the symptoms of kidney disease that occurs when wastes accumulate in the blood, and the kidneys get inefficient to eliminate them out with the urine. It is very vital to keep your kidneys healthy and free from diseases by Ayurveda.
Yes, chronic kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda is the way through which kidney patients can rejuvenate the damaged filters and tissues of the diseased kidney. In Delhi, Dr. Puneet Dhawan is an Ayurvedic kidney specialist who liberated more than 48000 kidney patients who live a disease-free life again. Dr. Puneet Dhawan is the director of Karma Ayurveda Health.