Everything related to our body is strangely fascinating to us. What amount of urine we excrete and the color of this waste coming out of the body generally make us wonder about the inner happenings. Sometimes you might notice froth or foam in your urine. So do you have to worry about it or is it something rational? If not, then what are the ways in which you can treat the problem? Let us find out the answers to all of these questions. Note that, if the reason behind the foamy urine is not worrisome then some good food and ample water is your ultimate solution. But what if the reason is an alarm to your bad health? Then we have some foamy urine Ayurvedic treatment with which everything can be normalized. Foamy urine treatment in Ayurveda can efficiently cure the loss. So let us read about the major reasons that could make foam appear in the urine.
Reasons behind that frothy urine
No, you don’t have to worry always about the foam as it is not necessarily something bad. These four could be the reasons.
- Generally, you can see some small and clear bubbles that fade away after sometime when you pee. This could be due to the heavy stream hitting the toilet seats.
- Another reason could be the presence of excessive amounts of protein in your urine. This phenomenon has got a medical name called proteinuria which is said to be one of the very common reasons for foamy urine. When the urine has an excess of protein, it would bind themselves together and appear to be the foam. This could be due to the presence of any kidney-related issue.
- There is another reason that can make urine foamy and protein-rich. It could be due to dehydration when concentrated urine produces foam, smell, and shows some changes in the color.
- High blood pressure and diabetes are the other reason that can bring the foam to the urine.
- When a person suffers from a certain chronic infection that can directly affect their kidneys’ filters then there are chances for the person to notice foam in the urine.
- Your habit of taking painkillers is also a reason behind the frothy urine.
So, these are some of the general reasons that can make your urine look foamy. Thankfully, all these reasons can be altered easily with the help of the techniques used for foamy urine Ayurvedic treatment. Foamy urine treatment in Ayurveda does not include any heavy medications or therapies but some food items and herbs that can normalize everything.
Natural remedies for foamy urine
The issue of foamy urine can be altered with the help of Ayurvedic treatment. The treatment of foamy urine in Ayurveda comprises of herbal medicines and some of the effective food items, fruits, and vegetables. These measures treat the underlying causes of the foamy urine and alter any kind of infection that can result in the foam in the urine.
- The first and widely accepted trick to cure the foam is to adopt the hydrotherapy. It means that ample consumption of water helps in altering the dehydration and reduces foam in the urine. Moreover, it helps in flushing out the waste naturally and keeps the track clean that throws the urine out.
- Foamy urine treatment in Ayurveda says that mixing one spoon of baking soda in a glass of water and its consumption helps in the betterment of the foamy urine. One glass of baking soda water a day keeps the foamy urine away. It is said to be possible because of the alkaline nature of the soda. It efficiently neutralizes any kind of acidic formation in the body and treats infections and frothy urine.
- As per the dietary guidelines of the foamy urine Ayurvedic treatment, the consumption of pineapple is also very helpful. Pineapple is packed with an active enzyme called bromelain. This enzyme treats infections and the other impactful properties like the anti-microbial property help in the clearing off the clouds from the urine.
- Consumption of ginger is also effective in fighting against the foamy urine issue. Ginger can be taken in the form of tea with honey. It works as an anti-inflammatory agent and helps in the alleviation of foam from the urine.
- Seeds of coriander are available easily in every household. Boiling coriander seeds in water and drinking it twice a day can be a very good remedy to treat foamy urine. It is diuretic and antimicrobial in nature that helps in the alteration of foamy urine.
- The dietary guidelines of foamy urine Ayurvedic treatment say that if the reason for the foamy urine is any kind of issue in the kidney then one should be cautious about the food rich in protein, sodium, and potassium.
- Foamy urine treatment in Ayurveda also encourages the consumption of celery juice daily. This vegetable is a rich source of iron, vitamin A and E and helps in the prevention of foamy urine. The antimicrobial compounds of the vegetable have the efficiency to eliminate the bacterial attack and prevent cloudy urine.
- Parsley is also highly appreciated for its quality to help the person fight against many health-related issues. The consumption of parsley juice twice a day can work like magic in the betterment of the frothy urine. It is a natural diuretic that can elevate the frequency of urine and wash out everything that is harmful to the body or causing foamy urine.
Apart from these natural measures, the foamy urine treatment in Ayurveda says a big yes to the consumption of blueberry and cranberry juice for their therapeutic quality.