Several disorders can affect the filtering units of the kidneys. IgA nephropathy is one of them, and it can damage the kidneys by harming the filters of the kidneys. It is also known as Berger’s disease. IgA is a protein that helps your body in fighting from the infection. When these proteins builds-up, it forms clumps inside the filters of the kidneys that are responsible for many health-related issues. If you want to manage this health condition, you may need to get IgA nephropathy treatment in Ayurveda.
There are several proteins present inside your body, and they have different jobs to perform for them. IgA or immunoglobin is the principle antibody class in the secretion that as the first line of defence against the infection. If the clumps of the IgA builds-up in the kidneys, it damages the glomeruli that can lead to chronic kidney disease and can lead to kidney failure or end-stage renal disease.
Why there is a need to get specific treatment for managing this disorder?
It is one of the kidney disorders that can affect anyone, but the course of the disorder may vary from person to person. Some individuals have the disease for years with few or no symptoms. Many individuals are living with this disorder without knowing the point that they have also developed the disease and influencing the functioning of your kidneys moderately. If this health condition is not managed timely, then it can lead to the following complications that need a cure for IgA nephropathy and that is only possible by the treatment in Ayurveda. Some of the possible complications are:
- High blood pressure – Kidney damage is responsible for the sudden and severe hike in the blood pressure, and it may cause further damage to the kidneys. Even kidney disease is also responsible for the sudden hike in blood pressure.
- High cholesterol – IgA nephropathy is also responsible for the high level of cholesterol, which can increase the risk of having a heart attack.
- Acute kidney failure – It is the sudden condition of the kidneys when they lose the functioning of the filtering units of the kidneys due to the accumulation of the IgA protein. If this happens, the waste products in the blood builds-up quickly and also responsible for the sudden failure of the kidneys.
- Chronic kidney disease – It is one of the reasons why you need to get IgA nephropathy treatment in Ayurveda for avoiding chronic kidney disease. It means your kidneys stop working gradually over a period. Allopathic doctors usually suggest dialysis and kidney transplant as the ultimate treatment for the kidneys.
- Nephrotic syndrome – It is the group of the symptoms that can be caused due to the damage done to the filtering units of the kidneys. High urine protein levels, low blood protein levels, high cholesterol, and swelling in some parts of the body are some problems that are part of the nephrotic syndrome.
Cure for IgA nephropathy treatment in Ayurveda
There is no cure for IgA nephropathy in allopathy, but some allopathic medicines can help you in preventing the damage done to the kidneys. These medicines will give you temporary relief from the disorder but can’t give you lasting relief. In that case, you may need to get IgA nephropathy treatment in Ayurveda.
If you have IgA nephropathy, you should have regular testing for the proper health of the kidneys. If you are taking allopathic treatments, then you might be advised by the doctor to take some medicines like ACE inhibitors or ARB to control the blood pressure level. But these medicines have some severe side-effects on your kidneys as well. The best way to manage this health condition is your diet and herbal treatment. Minor changes in your diet can control your blood pressure and can prevent protein loss and also help you in reducing the blood cholesterol level. In some cases, the doctors refer kidney patients to the dieticians as they know the importance of the diet and how they work for you to reduce your blood cholesterol level.
Ayurvedic treatment always depends upon the herbal medicines, lifestyle changes, and home remedies. To keep your kidneys healthy, you may need to follow the following steps:
Reduce your blood pressure – High blood pressure can prove dangerous for your kidneys and your health as well. If you take precautionary measures to keep your blood pressure in control, then the progression of this disorder may slow down automatically. You should follow some tips like including a low sodium diet, avoid strenuous exercise, avoid smoking, and drinking alcohol. You should also avoid the allopathic medicines for controlling the blood pressure because you have to consume their lifetime. For more precise treatment, you should monitor your blood pressure level at home and note every reading.
Eat less protein – You should reduce the protein intake and talk to the dietician as they can help you in reducing the progression of the disorder, and also help you in framing a proper diet chart that can help you in reducing the blood cholesterol level as well with the complete protection of the kidneys.
These are some tips to keep your kidneys healthy, but there are other tips too that depend upon the present health of the individuals. If you want furthermore customization, you may need to get the IgA nephropathy treatment in Ayurveda provided by the Karma Ayurveda Health.