Urtica dioica or nettle is a plant that needs a little introduction. They are part of the linguistic culture. It is fairly well-known as a highly nutritious plant with a wide range of health benefits. Several people have tried nettle and wild garlic soup as a therapy for their disorder.
Here, we are going to talk about the surprising superpower of the nettle seeds for the kidneys. The functional tissues of the kidneys are delicate and can be damaged from both any disease and some allopathic drugs like anti-cancer chemotherapy drugs, immunosuppressant and antibiotic agents. These drugs are documented as the nephrotoxic for the kidneys as well. Ayurvedic kidney disease treatment is the best way to manage this health condition without any side-effect.
But the treatment should only be given after the confirmation of the kidney disease through the lab tests to check the level of creatinine in your blood. As the high level of creatinine in the blood means abnormal kidney functioning. If the creatinine level elevates for the short term, the condition is easily rectified. Persistent elevation in the level of creatinine indicative of lasting damage to the organs and needs Ayurvedic medicine for the kidney to rectify these health conditions.
General Uses of nettle seeds
Nettle has been used for hundreds of years to treat the muscles and joints pain, gout, arthritis, and anemia. Today most of the physicians use it to treat the urinary problems during the early stages of the enlarged prostate. It is also used for the urinary tract infection, allergic rhinitis (hay fever), treating the joint pain, sprains, and strains, insects bites, and tendonitis.
Nettle Seed & Kidney Function
Nettle is in the list of the herbs used for the treatment of this health condition, and the majority of them are clinically proven to manage Kidney problem without any side-effect. Restoration of the kidney function only managed with the traditional medicines that involve the use of powerful herbal medicines.
Surprising benefits of nettle leaf in treating kidney disease
There are surprising benefits of kidney problems. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Resolving kidney problems – Nettle leaf tea is a powerful and depurative diuretic that can help you in avoiding the kidney problems by improving the blood purification and removing the creatinine and uric acid.
- Treats anemia – Nettle is rich in iron, which is necessary for aiding hemoglobin and red blood cell production. Anemia is one of the complications that you may face during kidney disease.
- Cures nephritis – Nephropathy is a kidney problem, and most of the individuals with this disorder are on dialysis. In this condition, the nettle leaf can prevents IgA deposit and controls inflammatory factors that damage the kidneys. Nettle herb has rich iron content and promotes the production of the hemoglobin. During kidney disease, your kidneys are not able to produce red blood cells. In that case, nettle leaf tea boosts the production of the red blood cells and restores vital minerals.
- Avoiding kidney stones – Nettle leaf tea is a diuretic that helps you in de-obstructing urinary flow and removes excess uric acid and bacteria from the body. Nettle leaf works as the renal detoxing agent and dilutes the kidney stones. Most of the doctors suggest these herbs as the natural alternative for gall balder surgery to remove kidney stones. Since, it helps in removing the excess fluid from the body that prevents you from edema. If you have any kind of stone in your urinary system, Ayurvedic medicine for kidney stones can help you in removing that hard like structure.
- Reduces creatinine level – High creatinine level is one of the primary issues for your kidneys. Creatinine is a waste molecule that generates in the body due to muscle metabolism, and it must be excreted by the kidneys. Nettle leaf can reduce the level of the creatinine in your blood.
- Reduce the need for dialysis – Kidney problems decrease the efficiency and ability of the kidneys to purify the blood. Usually, allopathic doctors suggest dialysis as the treatment of this health condition. When the creatinine, uric acid, and other metabolic waste accumulate in your blood, you may need to get the specific treatment for the kidneys; otherwise, it will cost your life. It is scientifically proven that nettle leaf stops the frequency of the urine.
Ayurvedic kidney disease treatment can help kidney patients can help them in kidney patients.
If you are a kidney patient and need Ayurvedic medicine for kidney, then feel free to contact Karma Ayurveda Health in this context.